Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Just bought a snood!

They have quite a wierd name I mean; Snood, how did someone think that up? But they are pretty toasty warm. Even though I haven't acually worn it out yet! But I will tomorrow. At the moment it does feel like it's strangling me... I hope this wears of.
When you open it out it's basically a size 16 knitted skirt! If I was a size 16 I might acually wear it as a skirt because I think those knitted skirts and dresses are really cool. I would get one if I had the money!
But I got my Snood from the only proper clothes shop in town - StoreTwentyOne for a fiver.It's a nice grey colour but It smells a bit wierd so I might need to wash it!
[Sorry for the rubbish photo but I had to take it on my webcam as my camera takes to long to upload photos!]

No comments:

Post a Comment